All Malaysians invited to attend the ‘Power Up!’ business webinar for SMEs
Learn from industry experts and stand a chance to win TV and radio interviews
- All Malaysians are invited to attend the ‘Power Up! – Strategising Your Business For Post-Pandemic Success’ webinar (‘Power Up!’) on 30 September 2020, 2pm featuring industry experts who will provide their insights for local businesses including SMEs.
- During the webinar, participants will hear from a panel of renowned speakers including:
- Datuk Dr. A. T. Kumararajah, Secretary General of Malaysian Associated Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (MAICCI);
- Ganesh Gunaratnam, Director and Working Capital Management Leader at PwC Malaysia; and,
- Professor Dr. Kader Ibrahim, motivational speaker.
- In addition to tips for SMEs to sustain during difficult times and the current Malaysian economic outlook, ‘Power Up!’ will also address cash conservation and management as well as, keeping a positive mindset to drive business during crisis.
- During the question and answer session of this webinar, five selected participants who correctly answer questions will stand a chance to win two one-hour interviews: on RAAGA radio and popuar TV talkshow, ‘Vizhuthugal’ on Astro Vaanavil HD, to share more about their businesses. Moderated by Uthaya, RAAGA announcer, ‘Power Up!’ will be conducted primarily in Tamil.
- To register and for more information on ‘Power Up!’, visit the website.